
Brody is starting to get into that clingy stage! Which is somewhat fun for me because he always wants me to hold him and take him wherever I go. And I love it!! He is just so cute and I am so attached to him that I love that he is so crazy about me :)


Although, one person who seems to always outrank me is Adam! Brody is CRAZY about him! Brody wakes up every morning when Adam is getting ready and when I bring Brody into the bedroom to see Adam, Brody gets ecstatic! He always has a huge smile and just watches him the whole time. Then the moment Adam leaves Brody cries and cries, it takes FOREVER to calm him down. (Its sweet, yet quite annoying!) When Adam gets home from work Brody cannot wait until Adam will hold him and play with him. He will just smile and watch him until Adam takes him from me (and gets mad if Adam is distracted and doesn't take him right away.) It is so cute though I absolutely love how much Brody loves his Daddy. In fact, the past weekend Adam went into Brody's room to get him up from his nap and Brody screamed with delight when he saw it was Adam and not me (all I get is a smile.)
I just love my two boys! They are so cute and totally cute when they play together!! I am so lucky to have two such wonderful boys!


4 comments:
My boys are exactly the same way! Right now Hunter wakes up every morning and from his nap asking for his dad and Cameron is crazy until Patrick picks him up after work. It is so funny and I love it. He is so adorable I love it.
p.s. I was hoping when mom and Kristen got here yesterday that you would be hiding in the back of the car.
I know! Its super cute, but I am always like, "heyyy love me!!" hah Their dads are just too much fun apparently!
I thought about it!!! I was thinking if I could go since it was just a couple days.. but then I found out Adams parents are coming this weekend so I couldnt :(
Post a Comment