Friday, October 21, 2011

Brody is Eating Solid Food

When Brody and I went in for his four month appointment, the doctor informed us that we should start feeding him solids, but only rice cereal. I was so excited to be able to start this. I thought that Adam could feed him so they could have some bonding time.

Well... That was a failure. Not only did he not love it like I imagined, he hated it! He would take bites of it and then spit it out, while making a disgusted face.





So excited to sit in his chair.


Happy to put his bib on.


After his first bite.


So cute!

Brody has improved eating his rice cereal and is now actually eating it! I feed him in the morning when he is the happiest and I have learned to completely undress him, slowly I am figuring out what works best! Although, he is still a complete mess when he finishes but doesn't seem to mind it as much.


From today.. much better and somewhat happy by the end!

He cracks me up though because some mornings he will get in silly moods and blow bubbles into his cereal as I am putting the spoon in his mouth. The cereal goes all over but we both just laugh (I can't help it, its so cute!)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I think they seem so old when they start eating solids. I cannot wait to see him.

[[Adam & Tammy]] said...

I know! I feel like he is so old now! It has gone by so quickly.