Friday, October 21, 2011

My Little Man

Here are some pictures that I have found in the past month and a half of Brody.


Falling asleep in his chair at dinner


Brody so happy to see Daddy when he gets home from work


Watching General Conference, look at that happiness!



I put some rolls in this bowl and when it was empty Brody grab it and put it on his head.


When I was in Utah, Heather mentioned how she used to put Cameron in the middle of the train so that he would get some 'tummy time.' I told Adam about it and Adam set up a train that he has. Brody loves it. Although, now that he is rolling over it doesn't work as well since he rolls and hits the train off the track.


Brody is getting SUPER good at sitting up!


Heather is letting us borrow this! Brody is so happy every time he gets to play in it.


When Brody first started to sit up.


My perfect adorable son!!

Loveeee him!!! xoxox

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow I love all of these pictures. He is so adorable and precious. I cannot believe that he put the bowl on his head, so cute. We had the same problem with the train once Cameron could move.