Heather and her family came in town for my little sister Kristen's High School Graduation. (Isn't it crazy she is old enough to graduate?!?! I am freaking out and totally going to miss her next year. Although excited for the opportunity she is about to have!) While they were here visiting, we went to the park, swimming (almost daily), to the zoo, the airport for Breakfast, ate Elmer's, went to Kristen's graduation and celebrated Adam's birthday. It was so much fun to have them here!
Playing at the park.
Everyone walking to the park.

The boys begging for food from Heather.

At the airport!

Right before Kristen left for her graduation. I may not look like my sisters but at least I look like my brothers. ha ha.

The sisters. I always try to convince myself I look like them, then I see pictures like this and realize I don't.

We went to Tempe Town lake and rode kayaks and barbequed. My mother pulled Cameron and Brody around for awhile, they loved it.

Celebrating Adam's birthday.

Twice.
Swimming in my backyard. But most of our swimming as actually at my parents.
I think cousins need to come more often! They are so much fun! :)
1 comment:
haha you're funny...not looking like your sisters...you all are cute, each in your own way. it was fun seeing you again!
Post a Comment