First obviously, my own Father. He is such an amazing person and so kind to everyone. He will go above and beyond for anyone. He treats my mother with such respect and love that they still seem to be excited by seeing each other each day. He is someone that I know that I can always turn to and go to if I need anything. And he is such a great Grandfather to Brody. We are so lucky to live so close to him and be able to see him frequently and see the relationship that he has with Brody. Brody loves to follow him around and if we are at his house when he isn't there he will walk around the house looking for him, saying "Grandpa.. Grandpa" over and over. (Technically he only whispers Grandpa.. not sure why.) But he is amazing and I feel so lucky to have such a great daddy!

Next, is my Grandpa Olson. He is the kindest and genuinely nice man that you will ever meet. Ever since my Grandma has been unable to take care of herself, he does EVERYTHING for her! He will follow her around the house, clean the house and even cook! Some of which he has had to learn since my Grandma needed the help. It is so sweet to watch them together and the love that he has for her, even after all these years. It is so cool to be able to live so close and have a real relationship with him, and that he knows who Brody is and that they can play together!
Another great figure is my Grandpa Ray. Although I don't get to see him as often as I would like he is a great example to me of love and dedication especially towards my grandma! :)
Last, Adam, my awesome husband. Adam is an incredible father. Brody will continually say his name throughout the day and stand by the garage door in hopes that Adam will be coming home from work. Then, when Adam walks in the door Brody will light up and run to Adam. It is always so sweet to see. For Brody's birthday he got some golf clubs from Micaela and Eric, and Brody and Adam have become pros. They will go into the front room and play forever. Adam has taught him how to hit and Brody is getting super good at it now. Adam is just such a fabulous father and I am so grateful that Brody has him as a role model and example in his life. I love you, Adam! <3




Happy Father's Day!! :)
1 comment:
You do have wonderful men in your life!
Post a Comment