Hey guys!
Sorry for the lack of updated posts. But for some reason my computer won’t let me log into blogger.. So now I get to update my blog from my parents computer.
Let’s see what has happened recently!..
-Brody LOVES food! If anyone is eating anything his head automatically pops up and he will crawl over to them and beg for their food.
-We go over to my Grandparents a lot and are able to spend some fun time with them. For some reason Brody is always super cute with my Grandparents. I love it!
-Brody loves to play with his best friend Kristen.
-Brody loves to climb on things and play!
-Brody loves to help do the dishes.-Brody loves to go to the park!
-We celebrated my Grandmas Birthday!
- We go to the Zoo, a lot! We make sure we always drag Aunt Kristen along.
-We went to Utah and had a ton of fun!
-Brody loves to read books.
-We got him a pool and was so excited that he wanted to play in it right away- even as I was blowing it up. Fun.
- Brody went skateboarding.
Brody is so much fun! I just wish Adam didn't work as much as he does, but we are grateful for his job. I hope that you guys are all doing well!

















No comments:
Post a Comment