Saturday, January 21, 2012

So blame the lack of my posting recently on Pinterest. It has become my new obsession during nap times! I am always trying to do the different little crafts that I find out it. Other than that I have been extremely busy with Brody! So sorry!!

Christmas was so much fun! :) It was low key since no one came into town to visit but ended up being nice and fun. Although, the family nativity was somewhat of a bust.. the only kids that did it were Brody and Zack.


Brody loved opening the presents.. well he liked the wrapping paper at least.




Adams parents got him a chair for Christmas.

Alright, so here are some random things that we have done!!

Brody loves to play his own version of pool with Adam.

Adam was getting things ready for a YM's trip and Brody decided to help him..


Brody LOVES to take baths. He giggles and splashes the whole time.




We gave Brody his first haircut. Ironically, we went to a family picnic after and my Grandpa informed me that Brody needed a haircut and I just laughed and told him that I just gave him one.

(I think that my hair cutting cape is a little too big for him.)


Brody is CRAWLING!! ALL OVER. ALL THE TIME. LOVE IT!!!



He LOVES to go to the park and go down the slide and swing in the swings!







My Uncle Bruce and cousin Alex came to visit on MLK Day. We went to the Research Park for lunch and lets just say the ducks were very friendly. Brody would sit on my dad's lap and just stare at the ducks since they were coming up on the steps. (I wish I was as brave as him, I was scared!)



I love Brody's face in this one! CRACKS ME UP!!

I love being able to hang out with my grandparents so often. I am so blessed to have such amazing Grandparents and the examples they are to others and especially me.


For Christmas, Brody received a cute car track from my brother Spencers' family. It is so much fun and one morning we were up playing with it and this is the container we store it in. I was setting it up for Brody and he climbed in the container and thought it was so silly and couldn't stop laughing. He is just so adorable. I couldn't ask for a better little boy!!



Every time I do the dishes Brody crawls over and plays with the dishwasher the whole time. He gets so excited. (Notice he dropped his pacifier into the silverware part, he was getting so frustrated trying to get it out.)

On to my birthday...

For my birthday my mom, Kristen, Brody and I went to the zoo! It was cool to watch all of Brody's reactions to the animals.







Brody was exhausted by the end.


The next morning Adam took me to the airport for breakfast. Brody loved watching all the airplanes. By the way, Friday mornings are the time to go. When we go with my family we always sit outside and it takes forever to overtake it all.. well the patio was empty this time!

Later on that day we ate some cupcakes that I made. I let Brody have a bite of mine and he went crazy and screamed until I gave him his own. Which he demolished. When Adam came home Adam started to eat one and Brody crawled over to him and wanted to be picked up and attacked his cupcake as well. Yes, my child is OBSESSED with food. Yet is so skinny..


So that is what we have been up to! Life is good! :) We are very blessed and grateful for all we have.


P.S.

Isn't he ADORABLE?!?!?

2 comments:

kristen said...

Cute pictures

Cindy said...

That is one adorable baby. And I hear you on Pinterest...or at least I did till I was trying to get ready to move...