Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The past few weeks..

Life has been great the past few weeks. I feel so blessed for everything that I have. I love being able to stay at home with Brody and so lucky to have such an amazing husband who works so hard.

One thing I am very grateful for is the fact that this Thanksgiving my whole family was together, and it was SO much fun! Sadly, I took like no pictures! I tend to forget my camera. However, I am sure that everyone else took plenty. It was a blast with everyone here and just makes me wish that everyone lived closer and that we got together more often.

I just had so much fun with my family and am so glad that they are so awesome!

Other than Thanksgiving, our lives consist of Brody and I having tons of fun together, while Adam works a ton! As in 55 hours a week. It stinks! He has been so busy at work, so I send him pictures of Brody throughout the day and tell him about the cute things Brody does.

But when Adam is home we have a great time! Here are a couple pictures of Brody cuteness


Brody's first picture with Santa.


We also got a pool table and the guys loved playing pool. As you can tell Brody is a natural at pool.


Adam and I were eating some cookies one night and Brody starting to roll over to where I was. I had just set my cookies on the floor to go and grab so milk and I come back to find that Brody has stolen one of my cookies and ate it. As you can tell by the picture. He loved it and was a mess.


Sundays before church Adam watches Brody so I can get ready. When I finish getting ready I go and look for them and find Brody sitting on top of the shelf in the closet and loving it. I LOVE his little smile.


&& finally my ADORABLE guys before church! Don't they look so handsome?!? I love their matching ties and cute smiles. Man I am lucky! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I miss you so much girlie! I hope you had a great birthday!