Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween


Halloween was so much fun this year! Obviously, it was Brody's first, and we made it a lot of fun!! The Friday before Halloween we went to Schnepf Farms with the family. We all met at my parents house and carved pumpkins before we went. Ya, I forgot to take pictures of the finished pumpkins, but you can look at Kristen or Micaelas because they have them.








Brody sat and watched for a bit until he got bored..


Then...Brody watched Charlie Brown.



After we finished we all piled into my dads work van so that all of us could drive together.

We stopped at Burger King for dinner, where my dad got Brody a crown. Brody kept the crown on and just smiled. It was so cute!


Then we went to Schnepf Farms! It was a blast! We went on the haunted train, rode huge bikes, went on those swinging swings, went to the corn maze, goofy golfed and other fun things.






Then Saturday night, we went to our wards trunk or treat. It was a lot of fun to hang out with everyone from the ward.

Halloween we had my family over for a little party. We made sloppy joe's, carved pumpkins, played pool, handed out candy and of course played with Brody!

Adam and I dressed up as football players and Brody was a football.










The three little girls.


Adam had a creepy costume and stand in our doorway and scare the kids.




Playing Pool.

Caramel Apples


I hope that everyone else had a fun Halloween! I am so excited for the holiday season and for all the family to come for Thanksgiving. It will be amazing.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Ok, that is one adorable baby!

[[Adam & Tammy]] said...

Thanks! I couldn't agree more!