Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our Wedding 11.28.09

As most of you guys are aware of, Adam and I were married on Novemeber 28, 2009.
Adam and I would always look at my siblings different blogs and always were able to see what they were up to through this. So Adam asked one time if when we get married if we can do a blog so that we can be like my family! So now, we are starting our blog so that all of you guys can see what we are up to.

Well the week before our wedding was quite a busy week. On Friday night, my sister Heather, her family, and my brother David along with his family all came into town! The next morning I happened to graduate from cosmetology school and had a majority of my family there to celebrate with me. That night we went to a stake rodeo thing and had so much watching the little kids enjoy the activities.
Tuesday- Adam and I went through the temple and were able to enjoy this with my family!!
Thursday- Was thanksgiving! since so many people were in town for the wedding we had Thanksgiving at the church. and of course did a pinata for the kids!
However, the first person who went was Grandma!
&& then all the little kids went....
..... Kaden...
..... Morgan......... Raquel..... Katelyn....
But then of course all the kids want to run out and get the candy so luckily they had a bodyguard!



That night we went to the Zoolights and had tons of fun with everyone!



Then Friday night for my last night as being single, I painted all my flower girls nail and toes and had so much fun at our "princess party!"
BUT that morning! We were able to go to baby Hunters sealing to Heather and Patrick!

We are so grateful to have him in our family and with us for all eternity!! :]]

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love that you did a blog and I am so glad that you and Adam are in my family forever!!

[[Adam & Tammy]] said...

aww i am so glad that we are part of your forever family too!! youre so amazing! and dont worry this blog will be different than the other one cause adam will actually make me update it! haha i love you!!!

Shannon said...

Adam- I am holding you too that (making Tammy update this)!

Hey I want to see pictures of your apartment with all your new furnishings- we didn't get a chance to see it!

We had an AWESOME week celebrating with you guys and are SOOOO HAPPY for both of you.

Most brides wouldn't have spent the night before their wedding doing what you did. You made it fun for the girls and they love you for it. I'm sure I would have spent the week complaining about all the chaos and 20+ people around, and having to share a room AND a bed! You are awesome though and made it so fun for everyone! You guys are a TON of fun to be around! Thanks for a fun week!

[[Adam & Tammy]] said...

I loved having everyone here! it was so much fun!! i love all the craziness! it just made everything so much more enjoyable!! you guys are so amazing and we will have pictures up once everything is decorated!!