Tuesday, December 29, 2009

OuR hoNeyMooN!

Adam and I were fortunate enough to be able to go to on an 8 day Mexican Rivera Cruise! It was so amazing! Everything was so perfect from the cool kinds of animals the maids would fold them in to the scariness of driving in an Mexican taxi (luckily, Adam didnt tell me until after we got out that the driver was going 100mph on some of the bridges.) The first two days of the cruise we were able to just relax and enjoy the ship and of course bask in the sun! Shortly after our departure from the port I became incredible grateful for the seasickness pills, because oh boy did I need them! On our third day, we got to our first port in Mexico, which was a very small town called, Zihuatanejo! This place was interesting for two reasons, one because it was the only place the whole vactation that I order a bean and cheese burrito and actually recieved it and two because it is IMPOSSIBLE to ask for directions when you get lost from turning the wrong way..


Us eating our lovely lunch about twenty feet from the beach!


The second port that we went to was Acapulco, here we got a tour and the guy took us to many different spots. My favorite was an old hotel that John Wayne bought with some other hollywood people so that when they came to visit they could stay for months at a time. And least favorite was when I order and bean and cheese burrito and got a ham and cheese burrito..yum.. not..


Adams favorite part about this port were the cliff divers! They were quite impressive!

...Adam with a few of the divers after the show...


The last port that we went to was called Manzanillo, here we went shopping and to the beach! It was gorgeous and the water was perfect!!



In the end, we were so grateful that we were able to have this experience! And loved seeing Mexico and how beautiful it is!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Glad you got some warm sun! (oh wait you get that at home too)

[[Adam & Tammy]] said...

I know isnt it great! i love the whole lack of snow and the constant sun! its perfect! hahah

Heather said...

I just noticed that your lunch by the beach is a diet coke. That is so Tammy. Also, you need to update soon.