I love birthdays! I love making them a special day for the person whose birthday it is and just having fun! That is why I love having kids!! I can plan fun things to do with them and they love it!! On Brodys birthday we went to zoo with Heather and her boys, Kristen and my mom. It was such a fun day at the zoo. After the zoo we went to Peter Piper Pizza and ate pizza and played.
Stealing mommys breakfast.
He was so excited about the balloons.
Eating pizza at Peter Piper.
Carousel at the zoo.
At his birthday party. It was on May 4th (star wars day) so Micaela got Yoda hats for the boys.
Hiding in a bag the next morning.
He loved when we sang to him.
Kristen and Brody. Besties.
The cuties.
A little excited about the cake.
Eating the candy in the train cars.
Present time.
The grandparents.
His birthday morning, snuggling with Emma. His favorite morning activity.
Then that weekend we had a little birthday party for him! We had a blow up house, swam and had pizza and broccoli (his favorite food!) I love having so much family close by so that my kids can grow up with lots of friends and people that he can always depend on. So thank you everyone for coming out and celebrating!








No comments:
Post a Comment