Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 3, 4 and 5

I am starting to think that maybe I should have done weekly posts instead of trying to do daily posts! I stink at remembering to update this! 

Day Three- When I was little there were many different things that I always said I wanted to be when I grew up. At first it was a "hairstyle," not a hair stylist but a hair style, later I wanted to do something in Fashion or a Doctor. But one thing that I knew that I always wanted to be was a mother. Not a working mother but one that was able to stay at home, raise my children, be involved, and attend all their activities. I knew that in this day in age that it is not common for moms to stay at home, but it has always been important to me. I am just so grateful that I married the man that I did and that he works hard so that I am able to stay at home and raise Brody. I always imagined being a stay at home mom as fun, but little did I know how amazing it would be! I  love it! I love spending everyday with my little boy. Being able to think of fun activities to do with him and to be able to see his smile all day. I am so lucky! Being a stay at home mom is a definite blessing and treasure in my life! :)

Day Four- I am grateful for my calling in my ward. I am the Primary Secretary and love it. I love being involved in the Primary with all the sweet little kids. They are so much fun and have such sweet Spirits. On Sunday we didn't have a chorister so I had to sub and it was so cute to see all the little kids seeing the songs with their faces glowing. I love that our church has the Primary and that my kids will be in it one day.

Day Five- Today we went to Brody's doctors 18 month check up. He seemed perfectly normal and happy but found out he had two ear aches. So after his appointment my mom and I went to the pharmacy to get it filled. First we went to Walgreens, it took about 5 minutes to get their attention then about 15 minutes later they told me their systems were down and I had to go somewhere else. Next stop was CVS, this place took about 10 minutes to get someone to help me, and she seemed bothered the whole time. Then she told me they recently stopped their contract with our insurance. After a couple more places of people being rude, I was so frustrated that we went to lunch to take a breather then went to Bashas' hoping they could do it. I literally walked in and the Pharmacist walked right up to me and was so friendly and helpful. I was so relieved. So today I am grateful for NICE customer service! I know it is hard for people, you never know what they are going through. But a smile and a nice attitude goes a long way. So thank you Bashas' from now on only going there since I know I can always be a smile and the staff is friendly!

No comments: