Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Busy. Busy. Busy.


We have been having so much fun lately just relaxing and having fun! I have had to be creative to try and think of activities to do that are indoors since it is ridiculously hot outside. I used to love the summers growing up and swimming all the time, but now with a kid it's not quite as fun. (I can't wait for it to cool off!)

We have kept busy by..


painting,









playing with playdough,



walked around the mall and looked at the fish,


played in boxes,






played in the rain,


got ice cream cones at McDonalds and played,


went to the Doctors,


went to the Children's Museum,



and we went to "Prowl & Play at the Zoo," which is a zoo event at night and was a lot of fun! The only thing that stunk was we had a huge dust storm right before so a majority of the animals were not out, but still way fun!

We have been having a blast! I love being a mom! It is so much fun, especially since I have such a great son who is PERFECT!! Everyone keeps telling me to count my blessings and good luck on the next, hopefully they will all be just as good!

Adam took this picture around Christmas time and I thought that Brody looked so old and big! I think I was wrong.. this picture was taken a few days ago. Isn't he huge?!



1 comment:

Cindy said...

Tammy, I can't believe how blonde he is!!