For those of you that are not aware we are having a BOY!! We are so excited! We are going to name him 'Brody David' & he is due during the first week of May, (since the due date seems to change all the time.) But we had a cheat ultrasound at my work, but today was our official one. So here are some of the pictures to share with everyone :)
Yay! We are so excited for you to come Brody!!
3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! CONGRATS! I was just casually blog-stalking when I came across this and it made my day! I love you cousin! You and Adam are going to be the cutest parents. I bet you'll get lots of maternity clothes and baby stuff for Christmas :)
I am so excited to meet Brody and so glad that Cameron will have another little boy cousin.
Wow! This is SO exciting! I wish you guys could make it to the wedding too! I'm gonna add your blog to my list. Here's my new one I'm just starting for Scott and I. More to come! carr2011.blogspot.com
Post a Comment